Friday, June 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Ibu


Happy Birthday mom! I hope that you have felt very special today and know that you are so loved. I am so thankful for you, and love all of the fun times we have shared together. Thanks 'cause always make me falling in love with you. Thanks too 'cause always be my backbone.
 

I'm so grateful that i have you as a mom. Thanks for always believing in me. Thanks for all the support that you have given to me. Thank you for being such a kind and loving mother.
 

When I think of all the things you do, the ways in which you care. I'm filled with a sense of gratitude and pride that is always there. I seldom take the time to tell you that I am so happy you're my mom. So, I will tell you now what is in my heart, you're the best mum I could have!

much love,
your daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment